Tuesday, March 16, 2010

accomplishments, sort of

I often find that I can do the first part of a project...but poop out before I do the rest. Right now I have a living room full of boxes that need to be labeled and taken to the garage. However, I don't think there is room in the garage so I'm procrastinating taking them out. I'm leaving next week to visit family and someone will be coming into my house to feed my cats. I need to finish cleaning or I'm gonna be pretty embarrassed. I'm already embarrassed because she saw the mess yesterday when I was showing her where everything was that she needed. This morning she called and offered to help me organize. Sigh

I wish that I wasn't so easily sidetracked, exhausted, overwhelmed, etc. and I could just buckle down and do the stuff that needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment